Saturday, April 2, 2011

Doin' It All For My Baby

I know Huey Lewis wasn't singing to his unborn kid when he wrote that but that was my theme song yesterday and today. My bride (and my girl too I guess) are out of town this weekend so it was time for me to get to work. So I:
- Built the crib (not as bad as I was told, or maybe I did it wrong)
- Completely got everything out of the office so it is now officially her room
- Painted the primer coat on the changing table (old table given to us by my mother-in-law)
- Cleaned out the garage and threw a boatload of stuff away
- Painted the changing table
- Rearranged the furniture in our room so that the computer desk fits
- Painted the changing table
- Put new strings on my guitar. Yes, this is for her too. I plan to play a lot of lullabies to her
- Painted the changing table
- Cursed the changing table.

Now, I watch basketball un-interupted probably for the last time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment